OAHP COVID-19 Resources
OAHP Member Health Plans are fully committed to help Ohio’s health care system meet the challenges posed by the Coronavirus strain COVID-19. As our country prepares for the possibility of widespread infections and takes action to mitigate the impact, our priority is the health and well-being of the Ohioans we serve. There are three critical areas health insurance providers are proactively addressing right now: Prevention, testing, and treatment.
We are taking decisive action to help prevent the spread of this disease, to ensure that people have coverage for and access to needed testing, and to help patients who are infected receive the care and treatment they need. Read OAHP’s full statement.
Also for the most up to date information on the State of Ohio’s response please visit: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov
As the statewide trade association for the health insurance industry, our core mission is to promote and advocate for quality health care and access to a variety of affordable health benefits for all Ohioans.
Health Plans in the News
- CareSource Funds $750K for Housing Program in Franklin County 02/19/2021
- CareSource Provides $1 Million for Appalachian Children and Families 02/09/2021
- Humana Partners with Leading Ohio Nonprofits to Address Food Insecurity and Housing 01/11/2021
- Molina Healthcare of Ohio and Cityblock Health Deliver Innovative Model of Care to Ohioans 01/11/2021
- CareSource Partners with MetroHealth Foundation to Address Social Determinants of Health 01/11/2021
- CareSource: Chief Executive Officer of Kids’ CareAlliance Named 01/07/2021
- CareSource and Healthify to Address Social Determinants of Health 01/06/2021
- Medical Mutual Named Healthiest Employer in Ohio 12/18/2020
- Cincinnati Children’s partners with CareSource to create a coordinated care model 12/09/2020
- CareSource and Ohio Children’s Alliance Announce Partnership to Serve Ohio Children’s Behavioral Health Needs 11/29/2020
- CareSource CEO Erhardt Preitauer Joins the America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) Board of Directors 11/19/2020
- Humana Delivers COVID-19 Relief and Recovery Assistance to Community Service Organizations in Ohio 11/13/2020