OAHP COVID-19 Resources
OAHP Member Health Plans are fully committed to help Ohio’s health care system meet the challenges posed by the Coronavirus strain COVID-19. As our country prepares for the possibility of widespread infections and takes action to mitigate the impact, our priority is the health and well-being of the Ohioans we serve. There are three critical areas health insurance providers are proactively addressing right now: Prevention, testing, and treatment.
We are taking decisive action to help prevent the spread of this disease, to ensure that people have coverage for and access to needed testing, and to help patients who are infected receive the care and treatment they need. Read OAHP’s full statement.
Also for the most up to date information on the State of Ohio’s response please visit: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov
As the statewide trade association for the health insurance industry, our core mission is to promote and advocate for quality health care and access to a variety of affordable health benefits for all Ohioans.
Health Plans in the News
- CareSource Foundation Provides Grant to Educational Service Center for Educational Initiative 05/28/2021
- Cigna Names Jamie Benedict President of Medicare Advantage Plans in Ohio 05/26/2021
- CareSource Offers Ohio Members Easy Home Opioid Drug Disposal Solution 05/14/2021
- AmeriHealth Caritas Selected to Serve Ohio’s Medicaid and CHIP Populations 04/14/2021
- Humana Selected by State of Ohio to Serve Medicaid Beneficiaries 04/13/2021
- Molina Healthcare Wins Ohio Medicaid Contracts 04/13/2021
- $1.2M from CareSource to Enhance Quality and Outcomes 04/02/2021
- CareSource Donates More than $350,000 to Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s Center for Healthy Weight and Nutrition 03/24/2021
- CareSource Donates $1M to Increase Behavioral Health Treatment Options in Ohio 03/01/2021
- CareSource Funds $750K for Housing Program in Franklin County 02/19/2021
- CareSource Provides $1 Million for Appalachian Children and Families 02/09/2021
- Humana Partners with Leading Ohio Nonprofits to Address Food Insecurity and Housing 01/11/2021