OAHP COVID-19 Resources
OAHP Member Health Plans are fully committed to help Ohio’s health care system meet the challenges posed by the Coronavirus strain COVID-19. As our country prepares for the possibility of widespread infections and takes action to mitigate the impact, our priority is the health and well-being of the Ohioans we serve. There are three critical areas health insurance providers are proactively addressing right now: Prevention, testing, and treatment.
We are taking decisive action to help prevent the spread of this disease, to ensure that people have coverage for and access to needed testing, and to help patients who are infected receive the care and treatment they need. Read OAHP’s full statement.
Also for the most up to date information on the State of Ohio’s response please visit: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov
As the statewide trade association for the health insurance industry, our core mission is to promote and advocate for quality health care and access to a variety of affordable health benefits for all Ohioans.
Health Plans in the News
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Activates $3.6 Million Across Ohio in 2019 02/13/2020
- Molina Healthcare Announces Launch of Social Determinants of Health Innovation Center 01/31/2020
- Medical Mutual Enhances Wellness Capabilities with Acquisition of Bravo 01/08/2020
- Cigna: Combining Medical, Pharmacy and Behavioral Benefits Delivers Annual Savings of More than $850 per Customer with an Identified Health Improvement Opportunity 01/08/2020
- Ohio Integrated Care Providers, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Ohio Demonstrate Power of Value-Based Healthcare to Improve Preventive Care, Lower Cost 12/19/2019
- Buckeye Health Plan Expands Pharmacy Partnership To Increase Access To Members 11/22/2019
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Ohio and its Foundation Commit $214,000 to Address Mental Health and Homelessness in Southeast Ohio 07/31/2019
- CareSource’s Erhardt Preitauer Named a Glassdoor Top CEO 06/20/2019
- Cigna Ranked First in the Health Care Industry for Supporting Healthy Communities and Families 06/13/2019
- New Cigna Research Reveals Many Americans Are More Stressed, Less Rested and Spending Less Time with Family and Friends 03/26/2019
- PBMI Recognizes Cigna with Excellence Award for Cost Containment 03/08/2019
- Meridian Congratulates America’s Best Hospitals 03/07/2019